Wednesday, February 2, 2011

VAS-HG Redesign in the works

So I just got off the phone with the new metal shop guy I'm going to be working with. He basically told me I needed a new design because I was doing it all wrong. This guy builds metal boxes for a living so I listened (even though I think my design was pretty solid). Anyway I'm going to probably redesign the VAS-HG (not the look but the way it fits together). I'm contemplating an all steel frame and Shell cobmo where the mounting plate and button layouts are built into the frame it's self and the shell fits over just as it does now. I'll still have the option to add wooden or Carbon Fiber Side trim as well leave it blank for the Lite model. It should will even work with the current model if all goes as pland.


This is all up in the air as of now so don't get too excited lol But yeah change is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment